Transform Awards Europe 2022 open for entries
Celebrating it's 13-year history, the Transform Awards Europe has officially opened for 2022 entries. The awards is the only awards programme to celebrate the transformative power of brand strategy, creativity and design throughout the continent.
The awards recognises best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation. Previous winners include FOX Sports, Natural History Museum, Scala Radio.
The judges, formed by a panel of experts in the branding, marketing advertising and corporate communications field, will create a shortlist recognising those agencies and businesses that excelled for their creative or strategic approach to their branding work.
Enter early to save! Entering by 3 September, means you qualify for £100 off your total entry cost and a fifth entry for free. To enter, click here.
To help you craft your winning submissions, download the entry guide.
Our 2021 winners are revealed on 23 June, so follow #TransformAwards on Twitter for live updates.
The full list of categories are as follows and their definitions can be found on the dedicated categories page:
- BEST USE OF A VISUAL PROPERTY
- BEST BRAND ARCHITECTURE SOLUTION
- BEST USE OF COPY STYLE/TONE OF VOICE
- BEST BRAND EXPERIENCE
- BEST USE OF PACKAGING
- BEST WAYFINDING OR SIGNAGE
- BEST USE OF AUDIO BRAND
- BEST USE OF TYPOGRAPHY
- BEST PLACE OR NATION BRAND
- BEST EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS DURING A BRAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION DURING A BRAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- BEST IMPLEMENTATION OF A BRAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- BEST LOCALISATION OF AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND
- BEST CREATIVE STRATEGY
- BEST BRAND EVOLUTION
- BEST STRATEGIC/CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW BRAND
- BEST DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW BRAND WITHIN AN EXISTING BRAND PORTFOLIO
- BEST NAMING STRATEGY
- BEST CORPORATE REBRAND FOLLOWING A MERGER OR ACQUISITION
- BEST BRAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT TO REFLECT CHANGED MISSION/ VALUES/POSITIONING
- BEST BRAND CONSOLIDATION
- BEST REBRAND OF A DIGITAL PROPERTY
BEST VISUAL IDENTITY FROM:
This award is for the best identity developed and used by a brand, including all visual aspects of a rebrand from logo to typeface in the brand’s sector.
- a charity/NGO/not-for-profit
- energy and utilities
- engineering and manufacturing
- farming and agriculture
- financial services
- FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
- food and beverage
- healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- industrial and basic materials
- lifestyle and wellness
- mining and extractives
- professional services
- property, construction and facilities management
- public sector
- sports, travel, leisure and tourism
- technology, media and telecommunications
- transport and logistics