- Although it may sound obvious, don’t let your entry down with a typo
- Check all organisations’ names are spelt correctly
- Ensure the correct category is clearly stated on your pdf
- If you reference a video be sure to supply the link. Ensure links have no expiry date, and the login details have been supplied
- Do not submit entries with other organisations’ awards logos on them
- The most successful entries relate their results back to the original objectives
- Although statistics can be impressive, there is no point trying to force them into the submission if they are not relevant to the brief or category
- Clear objectives ensure the judges can appropriately assess the results
- By utilising clear language, you have the ability to engage and honestly persuade the judges that your project is a winner
- Try to avoid unnecessary jargon
- Be original
- Ensure all cross-referenced information matches up, as our expert panel of judges will thoroughly check this. For instance, make sure your visual evidence doesn’t contradict the entry statement
- It is preferable to provide actual figures rather than percentages. If you do use percentages, make sure you provide the judges with a clear context of the audience and sector. This will allow the judges to understand and make better sense of your entry
- Stick to the word count to succinctly deliver your message. Our judges will have a large number of entries to read and evaluate
- If you are entering one project into multiple categories, make sure you adapt your entry to fit each category
- If you are submitting a long-term project, please be clear about which stage of the project you are entering. The project’s strategy must have been developed, launched or carried out between April 2022 and October 2023
ALIGN YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE GLOBAL CELEBRATION OF BRAND DEVELOPMENT
We have a number of sponsorship options available. For more information please email Andrew Thomas at email@example.com or call the office on +44 (0)20 3950 5356.
INTERESTED IN BEING A SUPPORTING PARTNER OF THE TRANSFORM AWARDS?
We'd love to hear from you! Email Lauren Ditcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44 (0)20 3950 5356.