Fees and payments
2022 Entry fees
- $395 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Fees are quoted in US Dollars.
Enter 3 entries by 4 February 2022 and receive a thought leadership piece to run online on Transform magazine.
Enter by 17 June 2022 to receive $100USD off your total entry cost and your fifth entry free.
Your fifth entry is free until 15 July 2022.
A late entry surcharge of $125USD will be applied to every entry submitted after 29 July 2022. View our key dates page for more information.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 17 June 2022, you receive $100USD off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356