Companies and agencies entering the Transform Awards MEA have their work benchmarked against their peers and stand out amongst their competitors. Excellence is rewarded across the whole rebranding process. These awards celebrate and recognise the creative and strategic thought exercised whilst also providing the opportunity to celebrate with both clients and colleagues at the most prestigious awards event for rebranding.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony and gala dinner, taking place in May 2022 (in Dubai), where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Transform Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2021 shortlist, which is published on Transformmagazine.net
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Transform magazine awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- Announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Transform magazine newsletter and the ‘Transform MEA updates’.
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2022 winners, published on the night via Transform magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Transform magazine MEA website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @TransformEvents (#TransformAwards)
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a half page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Transform magazine announcing the winners
- A press release template from Transform magazine for your own media efforts
- Coverage in Transform magazine’s Transform Awards MEA print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Transform magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change)
Winning a golden butterfly (a Transform Award) helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams. We include winning agencies on Transform magazine’s list of recommended agencies. Previous winners have told us that they've been invited to pitch their brand development ideas over other agencies as their work has been recognised and commended by a prestigious golden butterfly.
Align your brand with this global celebration honouring brand development and rebranding.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publisher of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner for the Transform Awards MEA please email firstname.lastname@example.org