Fees and Payments
2021 entry fees
- 595 AUD for the first entry
- 295 AUD for each subsequent entry
- 295 AUD for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Fees quoted are in Australian Dollars.
Cravenhill Publishing believes excellence in creativity and communications should be celebrated regardless of the challenges of the day. To support the creative industries, Cravenhill Publishing is letting any company have one free entry into any awards programme through 2021. You may well be planning on entering many categories and, if so that’s great. But if your agency or department has undertaken great work you won’t want budget considerations to get in the way of it being recognised. Your work makes a difference and it will continue to do so despite the challenges we are all facing. For any questions or support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry guidelines are available here.
Enter by 3 entries by 26 March 2021 and receive a thought leadership piece to run online on Transform magazine
Enter by 18 June 2021 to receive 150 AUD off your total entry cost starting from the first entry paid for.
The fifth entry is free until 16 July 2021.
A late entry surcharge of 195 AUD will be applied to entries submitted after 30 July 2021. Entries will not be accepted after 13 August. View our key dates page here for more information.
If you are an AGDA member please select 'yes' on the payment page to receive your 10% discount. Once we have received your entries a member of the Transform team will be in touch to verify your AGDA membership number.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 18 June 2021, you receive 150 AUD off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charities, NGOs, pressure groups or other NFP organisations.
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publisher of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
Are you interested in supporting the Transform Awards?
Get in touch with Andrew Thomas, publisher of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356