Companies and agencies entering the Transform Awards have their work benchmarked against their peers and stand out amongst their competitors, rewarding excellence across the whole rebranding process. The awards recognize the creativity and strategic thought exercised and provide the opportunity to celebrate with clients and colleagues at the most prestigious awards event for rebranding.
There are already examples of companies only selecting Transform awards winners to pitch for their branding projects.
All shortlisted companies are invited to celebrate their work at the awards ceremony taking place in late October 2022. The Transform Awards will launch a media campaign to promote the winning work. This includes:
- Editorial coverage in Transform magazine
- Gold winners will be interviewed by our video partners which will be published on the Transform magazine YouTube channel (subject to change)
- Inclusions in a press release sent out by Transform magazine announcing the winners
- Social media interaction before, during and after the awards event
Other benefits of being shortlisted or winning include:
- Agencies being included on Transform magazine’s list of recommended agencies
- Winners are being invited to pitch their brand development ideas over other agencies due to winning a Golden Butterfly.
- All gold winning work will be showcased in the winners supplement handed out on at the awards event which is also published online
- A trophy will be presented to all winning work. Gold winners receive a trophy for both the agency and the client.
- Winners are given a press release template for their own media efforts
- Winners are provided with a Transform Awards winners logo to use in their signatures, websites, press releases, etc.
Align your brand with this global celebration honoring brand development and rebranding.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publisher editor of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356