Fees and payments
2023 entry fees
- £345 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £245 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £245 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Subscribers: Enter by 26 August 2022 to receive £150 off your total entry cost and your fifth entry for free. Subscribe to the magazine here to take advantage of this rate.
Non subscribers: Enter by 26 August 2022 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 14 October 2022. No entries will be accepted after 28 October 2022.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and conditions:
If you submit your entries by 26 August 2022 you will receive £150 off your total entry cost and your fifth entry free (subscribers) or £100 off your total entry costs (non-subscribers). Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early entry discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356