Entries welcomed for Transform Awards Nordics 2023
Celebrating its fourth successive year, Transform Awards Nordics 2023 has officially opened for entries. It remains the only awards programme in the region to recognise the transformative power of brand strategy, creativity and design.
Last year’s winners, who set the bar so high for the Transform Awards Nordics awards programme for years to come, included Wirepas and BANG Agency, AAC Clyde Space and Bladonmore, and Yale and Efterklang. The projects entered were judged on best practice in corporate, product and global brand development, with a focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation.
Adding to the excitement, this year’s Transform Awards Nordics will feature three new categories, including ‘Best expression of a brand on social media channels’ and ‘Best employer brand’. A special recognition category is also set to feature which includes ‘Brand strategist of the year’, ‘Creative director of the year’ and ‘Young contender of the year’. Identifying the most strategic, creative and innovative brand specialists, this section is a celebration of those who are shaping brands and future brands and is the opportunity to show the companies that understand the importance of investing in their talent.
Our panel of judges will, as always, be comprised of experts in the branding, marketing and corporate communications field. They will create a shortlist which recognises the agencies that have excelled this year for their creative or strategic approach to branding work.
Entries will be accepted until 14 April 2023 but you can save when you enter early. Transform magazine subscribers can submit work by 10 February 2023 to receive €140 off the total entry cost and get the fifth entry for free. Meanwhile non-subscribers can enter by 10 February 2023 to receive €90 off the total entry cost. To enter, click here.
Please contact Tabby Morrison at email@example.com if you need help with your entries.
The full list of categories are as follows and their definitions can be found below and on the dedicated categories page here.
- Best use of a visual property
- Best brand architecture solution
- Best use of copy style or tone of voice
- Best brand experience
- Best wayfinding or signage
- Best use of audio branding
- Best use of typography
- Best place or nation brand
- Best expression of a brand on social media channels
- Best external stakeholder relations during a brand development project
- Best internal communications during a brand development project
- Best implementation of a brand development project
- Best localisation of an international brand
- Best creative strategy
- Best brand evolution
- Best strategic or creative development of a new brand
- Best development of a new brand within an existing brand portfolio
- Best naming strategy
- Best corporate rebrand following a merger or acquisition
- Best brand development project to reflect a change of mission, values or positioning
- Best brand consolidation
- Best rebrand of a digital property
- Best employer brand
BEST VISUAL IDENTITY BY SECTOR
- Charity, NGO or NFP
- Energy and utilities
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Farming and agricultural
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Industrial and basic materials
- Lifestyle and wellness
- Mining and extractives
- Professional services
- Property, construction and facilities management
- Public sector
- Sports and leisure
- Technology, media and telecommunications
- Transport and logistics
- Travel and tourism
- Brand strategist of the year
- Creative director of the year
- Young contender of the year*
*To be eligible for consideration in ‘Young contender of the year’, nominees must be aged 30 or under on 31 December 2023