Conference and awards recognise best in employer brand management
An organisation can guide and position its own reputation, but it does not own it. Ownership is bestowed to an organisation by its stakeholders – including its customers, investors, employees and prospective employees. Excellence in employer brand management is exhibited when companies effectively communicate with these audiences about the company’s reputation.
Transform and Communicate magazines are thus proud to award those who set the benchmark in employer brand management for the second year at the Employer Brand Management Awards.
The awards honours excellence in 19 areas of employer brand management including ‘Best employer brand innovation,’ ‘Best diversity brand’ and ‘Best ongoing commitment to employer brand management.’ Past winners include Fitness First, Aldi, BMW, Transport for London, Odeon and ING.
Entries into this year’s awards are accepted until 20 January 2017, but those submitted by 16 December will receive a £100 discount. Entries will be judged by a panel of experts in brand development, internal communications, HR management and corporate leadership.
Before the awards, the Employer Brand Management Conference will take place for the third consecutive year. On 6 December, speakers from the likes of Pearson, SAP and Suez Environment will discuss rebranding and the employer brand, M&A challenges, post-Brexit talent attraction and entrepreneurial businesses, among other topics.
To book your ticket for the popular conference, click here.
Entries to the Employer Brand Management Awards are accepted here.
For more information, contact Michelle Kibble or call +44 20 7498 7008.
- Best alignment of the employer value proposition with corporate brand values
- Best communication of the employer brand to the external audience
- Best communication of the employer brand to the internal audience
- Best short-term or one-off employer brand campaign
- Best diversity brand
- Best digital communications of the employer brand
- Best use of social media in the management or promotion of the employer brand
- Best use of employer brand in customer marketing
- Best employer brand management programme following changed mission, positioning or management
- Best employer brand management programme following a merger or acquisition
- Best alumni programme
- Best brand ambassador programme
- Best localisation of a global employer brand management programme
- Best Employer Brand Management event
- Best employer brand innovation
- Best ongoing commitment to employer brand management
- Best employer brand management by sector
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Telecoms, Media, Technology
- Travel & leisure
- Engineering & manufacturing
- Healthcare & pharmaceutical
- Public sector
- Food & beverages
- Best creative execution of the employer brand (There is no entry procedure for this category all submissions will be automatically considered)
- Grand Prix of employer brand management (There is no entry procedure for this category. All submissions will be automatically considered)