Transform Awards Europe 2023 now welcoming entries
Transform Awards Europe is proud to announce it is open for entries. Now in its 14th iteration, it remains the only awards programme to celebrate the transformative power of brand strategy, creativity and design throughout Europe, making it an important day in the calendar of all brand strategists and design agencies.
Recognising best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, the categories focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation. The 2022 awards programme saw fierce competition for the Best overall visual identity, with Pink Green taking the prize home for its project with new post-trade investment brand, OSTTRA.
Meanwhile, the awards evening was capped off with Kimpton Creative beating all contestants to the highly coveted Grand prix for its work with creative recruitment experts, Mustard. Considered a project that was nothing like anything else in its category, the design agency set the bar for a prestigious and pulsating awards evening.
Once again, the panel of judges for the Transform Awards Europe 2023 will be comprised of the very best experts in the branding, marketing, advertising and corporate communications field. They will create a shortlist which recognises the agencies and businesses which excelled in their branding work, before ultimately deciding who will be taking home Highly commended, Bronze, Silver and Gold in their respective categories.
New categories for 2023 include 'Best expression of a brand on social media channels,' as well as a section of special recognition categories, comprising of 'Brand strategist of the year,' 'Creative director of the year' and 'Young contender of the year.'
Andrew Thomas, founder of the Transform Awards programme, says, “Transform Awards Europe is a true celebration. Yes, we honoured great work by celebrating the transformative power of brand strategy and design. But also, after two years of separation, uncertainty and, for some, loss we finally assembled, coming together to celebrate with our colleagues, our clients and our peers. Transform Awards really does have much to celebrate, and I’ve no doubt that the Transform Awards Europe 2023 will surpass anything seen before in terms of quality, diversity and delivering overall branding excellence.”
This year Transform magazine subscribers can take advantage of a subscriber early entry discount of £150 off your total entry cost and your fifth entry free when entering by 26 August 2022. Subscribe to Transform magazine here.
All the key dates and deadlines can be viewed here.
For help crafting your winning submissions, download our entry guide.
Transform would also like to extend its thanks to the wonderful OPX who designed the new 2023 Transform Awards branding.
The full list of categories are as follows and their definitions can be found on the dedicated categories page:
- Best use of a visual property
- Best brand architecture solution
- Best use of copy style or tone of voice
- Best brand experience
- Best wayfinding or signage
- Best use of audio branding
- Best use of typography
- Best place or nation brand
- Best expression of a brand on social media channels
- Best external stakeholder relations during a brand development project
- Best internal communications during a brand development project
- Best implementation of a brand development project
- Best localisation of an international brand
- Best creative strategy
- Best brand evolution (business)
- Best brand evolution (consumer)
- Best brand evolution (corporate)
- Best strategic or creative development of a new brand
- Best development of a new brand within an existing brand portfolio
- Best naming strategy
- Best corporate rebrand following a merger or acquisition
- Best brand development project to reflect a change of mission, values or positioning
- Best brand consolidation
- Best rebrand of a digital property
- Best use of packaging (glass)
- Best use of packaging (print and card)
- Best use of packaging (other)
- Best use of sustainable packaging
BEST VISUAL IDENTITY FROM:
This award is for the best identity developed and used by a brand, including all visual aspects of a rebrand from logo to typeface in the brand’s sector.
- Charity, NGO or NFP
- Energy and utilities
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Farming and agriculture
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Industrial and basic materials
- Lifestyle and wellness
- Mining and extractives
- Professional services
- Property, construction and facilities management
- Public sector
- Sports and leisure
- Technology, media and telecommunications
- Transport and logistics
- Travel and tourism
- Brand strategist of the year
- Creative director of the year
- Young contender of the year