#TransformTuesday: 14 April
Every week, Transform examines recent rebrands and updated visual identities. This week’s picks are below. For more from #TransformTuesday, follow @Transformsays
- This rebrand of camel milk chocolates follows the Middle East tradition of rebranding local goods into high end products.
- This global technology leader has a new brand and logo that reflects its evolution as a company and its vision for the future.
- Meals on Wheels America is more than just food delivery, it wanted to communicate all the ways that it helps senior citizens through its latest brand refresh with Duffy & Partners.
- The new Glenlivet icon was designed by London-based SomeOne. The overall change is small but the new icon is an effective work of craftsmanship.
- Living Group have created an entire new identity for Towergate Financial, including a new name, Wren Sterling. The new visual identity evokes guidance with a compass-like arrow device.