Fees and payments
2022 entry fees
- €360 for the first entry paid for
- €180 for each subsequent entry
- €180 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Fees quoted are in Euros.
Enter by 11 February 2022 to receive €90 off your total entry costs and your fifth entry for free.
Enter by 11 March 2022 to receive your fifth entry for free.
A late entry surcharge of €110 will be applied to every entry submitted after 1 April 2022. View our key dates page here for more information.
For any questions or support with your entries, contact Melanie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 11 February 2022, you receive €90 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charities, NGOs, pressure groups or other NFP organisations.
Align your brand with this global celebration honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, Publisher of Transform magazine and Founder of the Transform Awards.
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356