Eligibility & rules
Any organisation can enter the Transform Awards, providing the strategy or execution was developed, launched or carried out between March 2021 and August 2022 by any countries listed below will be accepted. Projects undertaken outside of the Asia region will be accepted if the target audience is within Asia.
To be eligible for consideration in Young contender of the year nominees must be aged 30 or under on 31 December 2022.
Entries into the Transform Awards Asia can be made here.
Download our entry and information guide here.
- A single organisation can enter multiple projects and in multiple categories.
- All entries must be paid for prior to the judging day; any entries we have not received payment for will not be reviewed by the judging panel.
- Each entry must be submitted as a PDF file. Files cannot be larger than 10MB.
- Supporting links, videos etc must be included within the entry itself. This can be included as an appendix, with links or hyperlinked within the document itself.
- Where a juror’s organisation enters the Transform Awards, that juror will not review the submission. Where possible, jurors are not made aware of the identity of any third-party organisation that carried out the work until after decisions have been made, to eliminate bias.
- All entry materials will be retained by Transform magazine, the organisers of the Transform Awards. Please do not send us materials for which you do not have a duplicate, as we will not return entered materials.
- Ensure you have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. The Transform Awards will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- The information provided will be disclosed only to the judges, staff of Transform magazine and key partners on a strictly confidential basis.
- Details provided within your entry will potentially be used for press releases, web content, and the winners' book should your submission be shortlisted and/or win. Therefore, we ask that you ensure all the details are factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on the entry content and changes may not be possible after publication
- By submitting your entry, you agree that the materials may be published for the promotion of the awards and media efforts related to digital communication, as well as for the marketing and promotion of rebranding case studies and teaching tools.
- By entering into the Awards programme, your details will be added to our database to ensure you are kept up to date with the Awards and its relevant conference. You will also receive the Transform magazine newsletter. You can unsubscribe to these email communication at any stage. To opt-out, please email Lauren at email@example.com
- Please translate all non-English text into English to facilitate the judging process.
- Decisions by the jury are final.
Entries are accepted for the Transform Awards Asia 2022 from the following countries;
People's republic of China
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356