Every week, Transform examines recent rebrands and updated visual identities. This week’s picks are below. For more from #TransformTuesday, follow @Transformsays
- Contract has created a new identity for the jewellery brand Boodles, drawing on the brands heritage while ensuring that the nature of the contemporary jewellery market, where women buy understated jewellery for themselves, is reflected.
- Hawick Knitwear has been rebranded Hawico. The reinvigorated luxury cashmere brand has been developed by Confused Communications an agency based in St Moritz, Switzerland
- As well as losing the outdated chrome look of its predecessor, the new Mini has embraced the sharing economy by offering its customers an opportunity to rent out their vehicles to others when they're not using them
- A series of animated characters have been created for audience measurement and advertising company, Quantcast's, new brand. The gigging characters were created by New York agency Jaeger Sloan and Al Boardman.
- The Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) have released a new brand with SomeOne to help modernise the image of the organisation. It is only the second time in 115 years that the UCI has refreshed its logo.
Have a tip for next week’s #TransformTuesday? Send your suggestions here.