#TransformTuesday: 24 March
Every week, Transform examines recent rebrands and updated visual identities. This week’s picks are below. For more from #TransformTuesday, follow @Transformsays.
- The Croatian Tourist Board has announced an international tender for the design of its new visual identity. The new design is expected to reflect the board’s new communication strategy and slogan, ‘Croatia, full of life”.
- Daily Motion, an online video site, has introduced a new visual identity developed by London-based branding agency venturethree. The new logo is simple and far more modern than its predecessor.
- In a bid to rival Royal Mail, GeoPost, Europe’s second-largest delivery service network, has united all of its European businesses under one brand, DPDgroup. Global branding consultancy Lippincott created the new brand.
- IS Creative Studio have created a fun new identity for the Latin American Design Festival. The varied and high impact colour palette is a metaphor for contemporary creativity and cultural diversity.
- Suez Environnement, a French water company, united its merged and acquired companies under it’s new brand. The new symbol is a stylised ‘S’ that also resembles an infinity symbol, thereby embodying sustainability.