#TransformTuesday: 17 February
Every week, Transform examines recent rebrands and updated visual identities. This week’s picks are below. For more from #TransformTuesday, follow @Transformsays.
1. DixonBaxi’s rebrand of British television platform Freeview allows for a more flexible, variable visual identity that reflects the brand’s own evolution.
2. Bristol-based agency Workbrands has rebranded Bristol’s theological college, Trinity College to embrace a more modern look designed to increase brand awareness and Open Day attendance.
3. The theme of modernisation carries through to the USA Swimming Championship Series rebrand. The new look intends to better represent the American swimming community.
4. As banking institutions seek to modernise, attract new customers and rebuild their reputations, rebranding is often the solution. The Brand Union’s work for Spanish giant Banco Popular also introduces the strapline ‘With steady pace,’ and has redefined the company’s tone of voice.
5. After combining two long-standing individual brands, PPG Pittsburgh Paints hopes to become the paint of choice for independent dealers. The American company received its new look from Ohioan designer Emily Groubert.