2015 Transform conference Asia-Pacifc
Transform conference Asia-Pacifc
The Transform conference brings you some excellent case studies and speakers on the most relevant and interesting topics for those that are passionate about branding. The event on 18 November will be a bit different in that it gives delegates the chance to have their voices heard. Running workshops throughout the morning, there's the chance to meet your peers, hear from those working in various sectors and share your experiences.
There will be four workshop discussion topics and you will be able to rotate between them all during the course of the morning. We will split delegates into groups and ensure there is a mix of attendees from different sectors and a variation of agency and in-house professionals.
Workshop one: internationalising your brand
- Global local vs local global
- The challenge of making a single brand story culturally relevant across global markets
- Creating a common brand language in a multi-language market
- Ensuring a common brand touchpoint as brands expand globally
Workshop two: employer brand management
- Aligning the employer value proposition with the corporate brand.
- The challenges of creating a new employer brand without organisational precedent.
- The role of the CEO.
- Unifying an employer brand in a globally expanding firm.
Workshop three: maintaining your brand image and reputation
- What risks can arise from having a poor brand strategy
- Rebrand, reposition or reputation management?
- Creating brand ambassadors in a time of crisis.
Workshop four: how can you measure success and ensure you get return on investment
- What kind of evaluation strategies can you employ for a rebrand or brand development project?
- How do you evaluate the internal audience?
- Do business leaders care about ROI on brand projects?
- What challenges exist in terms of measuring ROI of a rebrand?
When & where
.....and many more. Make sure you're one of them.