Companies and agencies entering the Transform Awards benchmark work against their peers and stand out among competitors, rewarding excellence across the whole rebranding process.
The awards celebrate and recognise the creativity and strategic thought exercised, while providing the opportunity to celebrate with clients and colleagues at the most prestigious rebranding awards event.
There are already examples of companies only selecting Transform awards winners to pitch for their brand development projects
All shortlisted companies are invited to celebrate their work at the awards ceremony that will take place in March 2019.
The Transform Awards will launch a media campaign to promote the winning work. This includes:
- Editorial coverage in Transform magazine.
- Winners of the Gold award will be interviewed by our video partners which will be published on the Transform magazine Youtube channel.
- Inclusions in a press release sent out by Transform magazine announcing the winners.
- Social media interaction before, during and after the awards event.
Other benefits of being shortlisted or winning include:
- Agencies being included on Transform magazine’s list of recommended agencies.
- Winners are being invited to pitch their brand development ideas over other agencies due to winning a Golden Butterfly.
- All gold winning work will be showcased in a winners supplement handed out on at the awards event which is also published online.
- A trophy will be presented to all winning work for both the agency and the client (where applicable).
- Winners are given a press release template for their own media efforts.
- Winners are provided with a Transform Awards winners logo to use.
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 7498 7008