Fees and Payments
The Transform Awards MEA 2020
2020 entry fees:
- $395 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Fees quoted are in US Dollars
Enter by 21 November, to receive $100 off your total entry cost.
The fifth entry is free until 19 December. A late entry surcharge of $125 will be applied to every entry submitted after 7 January 2020. Entries will not be accepted after 16 January 2020.
Fees are calculated as follows: the cost to enter the Transform Awards MEA is $200 dollars to register and only $195 per entry.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (but not American Express).
- All entries must be paid within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 21 November, you receive $100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, Publisher of Transform magazine and Founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356