#TransformTuesday: 17 March
Every week, Transform examines recent rebrands and updated visual identities. This week’s picks are below. For more from #TransformTuesday, follow @Transformsays.
- The Co-operative Travel’s new Middle Eastern owners have renamed the travel company Clarity, cutting ties with the mutual group that sold it last year.
- Cork Airport puts customer service and its new company message, ‘Fly Friendly’, at the heart of its new brand.
- Swimming Canada’s new logo clearly illustrates the governing body’s mission.
- The Tenerife Tourism Corporation has altered its brand to incorporate its ‘100% Life’ motto, rather than the previous, ‘Enjoy it all’. The ‘X’ represents the shape of Mount Teide, a volcano on the island.
- Creative marketing agency, Mr B & Friends, and The Cheltenham Trust have added an injection of colour and movement to their previously monochrome brand.