Transform's Young Contenders
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE...
Your entry into Transform's Young Contenders can be written and designed in a way you feel most appropriate. However, we ask you to incorporate the questions below within your submission. Our judges will also look for evidence or tangible examples of where an individual has been strategic or creative within their role.
Any videos, imagery and design work need to be included within the entry. You can include links to file sharing sites, Vimeo/youtube links etc. Your final submission should be a PDF and submitted via the website.
We recommend that you download the entry guide which can help you decide what to include in and how to shape your submission.
Please ensure the following are included in your entry:
- Job Title
- Telephone number
- State why you should be included within the Transform's Young Contenders programme. If you are applying on behalf of a candidate, state why you are proposing this person. Why do they/you deserve to be on the list (200 words)
- We are looking for outstanding candidates to join Transform's Young Contenders roll call. Please outline key achievements that will help you or the person you’re proposing stand out from the crowd. The judges will want to know how you/they have gone about your achievements. (200 words)
- Please include any key endorsements or statements from clients or colleagues. Please note that we may use these comments in the winners' supplement. (max 500 words)
- What do you think you or the candidate proposed would gain from being included in Transform's Young Contenders in 2019?
- What do you or does the candidate want to achieve in the future? Personal or career goals? (200 words)
- Please include a description of a project or evidence of your/their excellence written either as a short 200-word case study or submitted as supplementary material (i.e. imagery)
Don’t forget to support the entry with links, blogs, pictures and videos. Please note your entry file should be 10MB max. Do note, ‘judge-friendly’ entries are not excessive in length - succinctly express your story and case.
Good luck and we are looking forward to showcasing the very best in the industry.
Need help with your awards entry? Our supporting partner, Boost Awards can do just that. Find out how their team of award experts can help, here
Are you looking to align your brand with this celebration? Please contact Andrew Thomas for details on sponsorship opportunities.
+44 (0)20 3950 5356