Fees and Payments
2020 entry fees
- $395 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for each subsequent entry subsequent paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Fees quoted are in US Dollars.
Cravenhill Publishing believes excellence in creativity and communications should be celebrated regardless of the challenges of the day. To support the creative industries, Cravenhill Publishing is letting any company have one free entry into any awards programme through 2020. You may well be planning on entering many categories and, if so that’s great. But if your agency or department has undertaken great work you won’t want budget considerations to get in the way of it being recognised. Your work makes a difference and it will continue to do so despite the challenges we are all facing. For any questions or support, contact email@example.com. Entry guidelines are available here.
Enter 3 entries by 15 May and receive a thought leadership piece to run online on Transform magazine.
Enter by 23:59 on 12 June 2020 to save $100 on your total entry cost starting from the first entry paid for (See below for offer terms and conditions).
Your fifth entry is free until 23:59 on 10 July June 2020.
A late entry surcharge of $125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 24 July 2020. View our key dates page here for more information.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 12 June 2020, you receive $100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charities, NGOs, pressure groups or other NFP organisations.
Align your brand with this global celebration honoring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
Are you interested in supporting the Transform Awards?
Get in touch with Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform Magazine and Awards, using the details below.
call: +44 (0)20 7498 7008