Companies and agencies entering the Transform Awards India will have their work benchmarked against their peers and stand out amongst their competitors, rewarding excellence across the whole rebranding process. These awards across the globe, recognise the creativity and strategic thought exercised and provide the opportunity to celebrate with clients and colleagues at the most prestigious awards event for rebranding. There are already several examples of companies only selecting Transform awards winners to pitch for their rebrands.
All shortlisted companies are invited to celebrate their work at the awards ceremony taking place in 2022. The Transform Awards India will launch a media campaign to promote the winning work. This includes:
Editorial coverage in Transform magazine
- Extended editorial coverage in the print version Transform magazine and online Transformmagazine.net
- Gold winners will be interviewed by our video partners which will be published on the Transform magazine YouTube channel and on the tablet edition of the magazine (subject to change)
- Inclusions in a press release sent out by Transform magazine announcing the winners
- Social media interaction before, during and after the awards event
Other benefits of being shortlisted or winning include:
- Agencies being included on Transform magazine’s list of recommended agencies
- All gold winning work will be showcased in the winners supplement handed out on at the awards event which is also published online (subject to change)
- A trophy will be presented to all winning work for both the agency and the client (where applicable)
- Winners are given a press release template for their own media efforts
- Winners are provided with a Transform Awards winners logo to use.
Align your brand with this global celebration honouring brand development and rebranding.
We have a number of sponsorship options available! Speak to Andrew to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, Publisher of Transform magazine and founder of the Transform Awards.
Call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356