How to write an entry worthy of a golden butterfly:
- Whilst it might sound obvious, entries let themselves down through silly errors which establish the wrong impression
- Check all organisations’ names are spelt correctly
- Ensure links/videos have no expiry date and the log in details if necessary, have been supplied
- Do not submit entries with other organisations’ awards logos on them
Stick to the objective
- The most successful entries relate their results back to their original objective
- Although statistics can be impressive, there is no point trying to force them in to the submission if they are not relevant to the brief.
- Clear objectives ensure the judges can appropriately assess the results
Use convincing but informative language
By utilising the correct language you have the ability to engage, excite and persuade the judges that your work above all other competitors deserves a golden butterfly. Be original.
However, avoid using unnecessary jargon to make your entry sound exciting as it can make the project seem vague and unclear
Please stick rigidly to the word count. This is to ensure you do not 'waffle' and to ensure you succinctly deliver your message. Our judges will have a large number of entries to read and evaluate.
Provide accurate and clear information
- Ensure all cross-referenced information matches up, as our expert panel of judges will check this. For example, in the past we have seen examples of visual evidence which is contradictory to the entry statement
- It is preferable to provide actual figures rather than percentages. If you do use percentages however, make sure you provide the judges with a clear context of the audience/sector. This will allow the judges to understand and make better sense of your entry.
Know what and when you are entering
- If you are entering one project into multiple categories please ensure it is tailored to fit each category
Iif you are submitting a long term project please be clear about which stage of the project you are entering. The project's strategy has to be developed, launched and carried out between August 2016 and January 2018.
Align your brand with this global celebration, honouring brand development and rebranding. We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Transform Magazine and Awards
call: +44 (0)20 7498 7008
If you are interested in being a supporting partner for the Transform Awards MENA please email Michelle Kibble