You will need to have the following ready, in a single PDF document, before you start the online entry process: Download an entry template here: Transform Awards entry template. This is a guide to help decide what to include and shape your submission. You may choose the layout and design of your entry.
Provide a short summary of your entry in up to 300 words. The summary should include details of the category you’re entering into and why it’s relevant along with a synopsis of the work. The entry statement is useful to refresh the judges’ memory of the work.
Write a project summary statement of no more than 800 words. We advise that your entry statement covers these five sections: industry context, challenge, strategy, creativity and result.
- Industry context– describe the market or industry context and where your brand/organisation fits in that environment
- Challenge– what prompted the brand work? What need did it fulfil? What other factors and issues led to it? What were the objectives for the project?
- Strategy– explain the strategy driving the branding solution. Where did the idea/concept come from? What was the target audience? What research did you conduct and incorporate? What led to the approach?
- Creativity– how was the work innovative? Did it trigger a reaction from the target audience?
- Result– indicate how the results met the goals. What was the outcome? How did the outcome live up to the idea? Were there quantifiable results? Anecdotal results?
NB: The most successful entries relate their results back to the original objectives. Although statistics can be impressive, there’s no point in trying to force them in if they aren’t relevant.
Supporting materials may be included to help us evaluate your entry. Where appropriate, include before and after images that illustrate the evolution of the brand. Other supporting materials may include reviews, testimonials, media coverage and additional information about your entry, organisation, project credits or third party organisations that contributed. You may include up to two pages of written materials and three pages of images. Video is permitted as supporting evidence for your entry, if possible, please provide a link to view video content online. Please note, long videos (more than three minutes) may not be viewed in their entirety.
If applicable, you can supply up to three relevant URLs. (Ensure passwords are provided if applicable).
You can download an entry template here: Transform Awards entry template.
Please note that the organisers cannot be held liable to changes in entrants’ site architecture or changes that may take place between submission and judging.
$380 for the first category
$175 for each subsequent category
The fifth entry is free
If you are interested in being a supporting partner for the Transform Awards North America please email Hannah Wilkinson - email@example.com