Companies and agencies entering the Transform Awards have their work benchmarked against their peers and stand out amongst their competitors, rewarding excellence across the whole rebranding process. The awards recognise the creativity and strategic thought exercised and provide the opportunity to celebrate with clients and colleagues at the most prestigious awards event for rebranding.
There are already examples of companies only selecting Transform awards winners to pitch for their brand development projects
All shortlisted companies are invited to celebrate their work at the awards ceremony taking place in the spring of 2016. The Transform Awards will launch a media campaign to promote the winning work. This includes:
- Editorial coverage in Transform magazine
- Extended editorial coverage on the tablet edition of Transform magazine, including rich media content
- Gold winners will be interviewed by our video partners which will be published on the Transform magazine Youtube channel and on the tablet edition of the magazine
- Inclusions in a press release sent out by Transform magazine announcing the winners
- Social media interaction before, during and after the awards event
Other benefits of being shortlisted or winning include:
- Agencies being included on Transform magazine’s list of recommended agencies
- Winners are being invited to pitch their brand development ideas over other agencies due to winning a Golden Butterfly.
- All gold winning work will be showcased in a winners supplement handed out on at the awards event which is also published online
- A trophy will be presented to all winning work for both the agency and the client (where applicable)
- Winners are given a press release template for their own media efforts
- Winners are provided with a Transform Awards winners logo to use.